25% off ourCIO's Business Technology Assessment
Bring things into focus with ourCIO's Business Technology Assessment
Businesses undergoing growth or significant transformation in response to new obstacles and opportunities are increasingly reliant on information technology systems. Businesses now need to approach digital technology strategically to meet their needs and achieve their goals.
Purpose built for small and midsize organizations, ourCIO's Business Technology Assessment (BTA) is a business level technology review conducted by an IT executive. This objective review aims to give businesses trusted advice and planning that aligns digital technology to their current needs while futureproofing and enabling them for where their business and industry are going.
Your digital advisor will take the time to understand your business, your culture, your market and customers. You retain access to your IT executive after the assessment for follow-up, further advice, and execution on your digital technology plan where needed.
ourCIO's Business Technology Assessment answers these valuable questions and more:
- Are our systems, data and cyber security measures appropriate?
- Is our technology driving our business goals, objectives and priorities?
- Do we have the right systems in place?
- Are we working with the right technology vendors, and could their performance be better?
- What are our gaps, and what should we be doing about them?
- Do we manage technology expenses and budgets accordingly?
Contact ourCIO today for further details and to get scheduled so you too can benefit from the immediate value of this assessment.
Learn more at: https://www.ourcio.ca/services/assessments
This Member2Member Deal is promoted by Manitoba Chambers of Commerce.